Kronau Heritage Museum 2020 Online Auction
The Kronau Museum is excited to host another series of online auctions for the spring/summer 2020 season. The rules from last year apply the same to this year.
Through the summer we will be featuring a new package each week for people to bid on. Thanks to everyone for their donations to make this possible. Funds raised from this auction will be used to complete the gallery and craft room in the lower level of Saar School so that we can move forward to begin working on our upper level!
Watch our Facebook page to see the wonderful packages we have – there will be something there for everyone. Please share this with your friends and family!
CLICK HERE to go to our Facebook page.
RULES FOR BIDDING:
- Auction items will be posted on Facebook on Sunday at 8:00 a.m. each week and bidding will close on Saturday at 6:00 p.m. at the end of the same week.
- Bids must be placed in $5 increments from the previous bid.
- At the conclusion of each bid week, the winning bidder will be notified by Messenger. The winner must provide payment within 24 hours of notification. Failure to do so will result in losing the bid and the next closest bid will be offered the item.
- Payment can be provided via e-transfer, by credit card or paid by cheque/cash to the Kronau Heritage Museum.
- Winners are responsible to arrange for pick up their item from the Museum. Items can also be shipped according to the winner’s instructions , with the winner responsible for all shipping costs.