Kronau Heritage Museum 2019 Online Auction
We are excited to offer a new fundraiser this year! We are having an online auction through our Facebook page starting on July 22!
Through the summer we will be featuring a new package each week for people to bid on. Thanks to everyone for their donations to make this possible. Funds raised from this auction will be used to complete the gallery and craft room in the lower level of Saar School so that we can move forward to begin working on our upper level!
Watch our Facebook page to see the wonderful packages we have – there will be something there for everyone. Please share this with your friends and family!
CLICK HERE to go to our Facebook page.
RULES FOR BIDDING:
- Auction items will be posted on Facebook on Monday at 8:00 a.m. each week and bidding will close on Sunday at 6:00 p.m. at the end of the same week.
- Bids must be placed in $5 increments from the previous bid.
- At the conclusion of each bid week, the winning bidder will be notified by Messenger. The winner must provide payment within 24 hours of notification. Failure to do so will result in losing the bid and the next closest bid will be offered the item.
- Payment can be provided via e-transfer, by credit card or paid by cheque/cash to the Kronau Heritage Museum.
- Winners are responsible to arrange for pick up their item from the Museum. Items can also be shipped according to the winner’s instructions , with the winner responsible for all shipping costs.